Friday 7 May 2010

A Brilliant Illustration of Handsfree

You often hear about such things not see them. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention. After a rather long day, I stood at the bus stop waiting for a bus home. Lo and behold, a lady walks past and immediately catches my eye but for all the wrong reasons. I watched her curiously as she hurriedly got on her bus. She had a head gear on, similar to what Muslim women wear. And on the right side of her face was a mobile phone. The mobile phone had a rubberband around it. She was not holding the mobile phone, it just stayed there with the upper part of it inserted conveniently into her head gear. I smiled and thought to myself, 'a brilliant illustration of handsfree'. 

Kow A. Essuman Esq.
LL.B. Hons (Westminster); PgDip (BPP); LL.M. (Cornell).
Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln's Inn); Attorney & Counselor-at-Law (New York).
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kowessuman

Sent from my HTC HD2 device.

1 comment:

  1. Please what message are you trying to convey?

    ReplyDelete