Thursday 1 March 2012

Doctor In The House

It's been a while since I wrote a blog. Thanks to Twitter and BBM, I keep whatever I have to say short and simple. No verbose articles or blogs. But I have realised I am missing out on blogging. I like to write so why should I be restricted to just 160 characters about what is happening. I refuse to be lazy. Haha. You can follow me on Twitter by the way @kaessuman.

So I made a conscious effort to resume blogging in March. I'm going to try and make it a weekly habit. So help me God, Amen.

With this being my first blog, I wish to dedicate it to a friend of mine who just passed her final medical exams. I know how long it takes for one to be a doctor and I've seen this friend go through the 'seven' short years of training with the hope of saving lives and helping people. She gets only two months off after working so hard for just seven years. Less than a week into her time off, she's already bored. How ironic, right?

Anyway, I promised to dedicate my first blog to her and the many other newly qualified doctors who are going to be responsible for our health and lives for the rest of their lives. I ask for wisdom, grace and good health from God.

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment