Monday 22 August 2011

Do You To The Benefit of Others and Mankind

Good morning folks! Another morning another week. Again, I wish to challenge the status quo. We're usually told not to care about what others think of us. We should just do what we feel is right and what works best for us. I strongly disagree. This individualistic approach to things has led or is leading to the breaking down of the western society. Regardless of how you may put it, the phrase 'Imma do me' should not be on our minds. I say this because our actions and omissions affect those around us even when we're not aware. You may succeed in doing you but it will be to the detriment of many others who may in turn take a similar stance and influence another and the cycle goes on. I believe in Christianity, we're told not to let our actions deter others from being saved. I think we should apply this principle in our lives. Today and henceforth, I encourage you to do you to the benefit of others and all mankind. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment