Tuesday 5 February 2013

❤ Loving Me ❤

Truth hurts but when it comes from someone who genuinely loves you, you know it is tough love. I was having a conversation with one of my closest friends. She is more than a best friend. She is my twin. If I was a girl, I would be her. We have been together for so long and seen it all. She knows me and knows how I love.

So you know this conversation was about love. I'm not going to go into the details because I doubt it is necessary at this point. My twin showed me some tough love today and told me some truth about myself. She said "dude you love too easy. Your heart leads the way. You fall in love with your heart and not your head at all."


She was absolutely right and she is the only person who would know this too. She said to me "you gotta be disciplined. I don't want you settling for less. You are precious." "I am?" I replied a bit baffled. She said "yes you are. You need to love yourself and that way others will see what you see in you and love you."

She is so right and put me to a task: loving me. I have to love me. So this month of love is going to be all about me. I am going to love me. Search myself, study myself and love myself. Let's see if I will last. Next time I know if I need love advice I will avoid my twin. Love her tho.❤

1 comment:

  1. yeah bro this is very romantic and i bet she was right advicing you to love yourself otherwise you would never understand what love is all about.Is the valentine fever already wrapping you up?

    ReplyDelete