Monday 7 January 2013

Mall Girls

In 2013, I am going to make blogging a habit. I spend so much time tweeting and Facebooking that I hardly have time to actually put a few words together on my blog. Not a good look at all. The return of The Chix Files sounds like a nice title for my first post in 2013, don't you think?

Anyway, so on Sunday evening something strange happened to me. You may think of it as strange in a good way or strange in a bad way. Either way, I found it strange. I went to the mall to meet a friend. We stood in the car park chatting for about a good 30 minutes. During the entire period, three very beautiful girls stood right where we were.

They giggled and laughed and I figured "it may be because of my friend given that he is a celeb". We chatted for a while and said our goodbyes. I walked to my car and he walked to his. I sat in my car, turned on the engine, and put the car into reverse. Out if nowhere, I hear "excuse me, excuse me". Lo and perhaps, behold the three girls make their way to my car. I roll down the window and one of the girls says to me "can I talk to you please?"

What a lucky day! Where the bloody hell did I sleep? I reply "sure, give me a sec and let me back up properly". So I back up and park properly and wait to speak to these beautiful ladies. The one who stopped me gets closer to the car and says "we are kinda low on money. Can you please give us a ride?" I ask "where are you going?" She replies "Legon". You know how the Legon girls talk.

My natural first reaction should have been "sure, hop in. I'll drop you off." Instead, I reached for my wallet and took out some money and said "here, get a cab." After all, if the only reason why you cannot get back to campus is lack of funds then don't worry, I'll give you more than enough funds to get you back to campus. All of a sudden, the young lady that approached me said "oh I'm shy. How can I take money from a stranger. You, it is ok." Her friend was having none of that shyness and reached out for the money.

I didn't wait for them to say thank you and just drove off. And as I drove off I thought to myself "single guy like me paaa and I have dogged three fine Legon chicks?" That is strange.

4 comments:

  1. Infact I have had the same experience. They are not Legon girls they are indeed call girls. If you have given them the ride, they would have started asking for your name and contact details. Thats the new style

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was good of you cos "its not all that glitters that is gold"

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting cant stop laughing...they will never stop and have no shame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee... masa u slack? bush meat came to your room and chased them back to wildlife department.

    ReplyDelete